Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification 2021: Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried male candidates for Matric Recruit (MR) as Sailors. Under this, candidates will be selected for April 22 batch. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 2 November 2021 at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The online application for Indian Navy MR will start from 29 October 2021. Candidates can check important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualification, age limit and other details.
Last Date of Online Application – 02 November 2021
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details:
MR – 300 Vacancies
- SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2021 | SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT FOR FULL 4103 POSTS
- IBPS CLERK NOTIFICATION 2021 | BUMPER RECRUITMENT FOR 5830 IBPS CLERK POSTS
- RRB GROUP D EXAM DATE 2021: GROUP D EXAM CAN START FROM THIS DATE, DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FROM HERE
Indian Navy MR Salary:
14,600/- per month will be payable during the initial training period.
On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of Defense Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs 69,100).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2021:
10th Passed from a Government recognized Board of School Education.
Indian Navy MR Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to 30 September 2005 (both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy MR. Selection Process for:
The selection will be done on the basis of the following:
1. Written Test
2. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern 2021:
1. The objective type questions will be divided into 2 sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
2. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
3. The level of question paper will be of 10th level and the syllabus of the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4. The PFT will be done on the same day for all the candidates who have appeared in the written test.
Indian Navy MR PFT 2021:
1. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
2.PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run in 7 minutes, 20 Squats (Uthak Sitting) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply online from 29 October to 02 November 2021 by following these steps:
1. Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Register yourself with your email ID, if not already registered.
3. Now, login with the registered email and click on ‘Current Opportunity’.
4. Click on ‘Apply’ button.
5. Fill the form completely.
6. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, ensure that all the details are correct, all the required documents are scanned and uploaded in original.
7. Submit your application.